Thursday, October 26, 2023

The Reverend's Powder Now Available in Paperback

 


Yes, that's right, The Reverend's Powder is once again available in paperback.  As noted before, it originally came out in limited edition paperback and hardcover formats way back in 2010 from Sideshow Press.  Since then, it's pretty much only been available in e-book unless you went hunting on the secondary market for a print edition, or picked one up from me at a convention in the past.

Anyway, why release it again in paperback?  Well, I like the idea of releasing my longer pieces as small chapbooks, if only for vanity reasons.  In addition, it gives me a chance to work on my layout skills.  I'd never used InDesign before so I got to teach myself that! Yay, me!

Plus, it keeps my stuff in print and under my control, which is nice.

Anyway, if you're interested, it's available right now on Amazon with more online retailers to follow soon.

No comments: