Thursday, March 9, 2023

No Context Post #1

I'm a firm believer in sucking people into movies and shows with clips or scenes where they have no idea what it's related to or have no idea what happens after said scene.  I've often gotten people hooked on The Wire with simple quotes from the show.  So, if I can provide a random scene that entices someone to follow up on said show or movie, I've done my part.

I used to do a weekly bit called Fight Scene Friday that tried to do the same thing but it was way too demanding on my time and I ran out of fight scenes available on YouTube I could actually talk to. Mainly, I just ran out of time.

However, below, you'll find two installments in what I hope is the first of many No Context Posts where you'll find a scene or two from a movie or show, want to learn what the fuck happened after, and go watch it.  Also, if you think you can do better, go write it.


Scene 1.  Apocalypse Now!  Of course.



Scene 2.  The Hunted.  Fuck me if you can't find a better WTF scene and mind scramble yourself into a better potential where is this coming from/where is this going roads.


No comments: